Thursday, December 18, 2008

Outing with family


Yesterday I brought my family to go 'jalan-jalan cari makan' coz my grandmother came to visit us. And seperti biasalah, aku menjadi supir, hehehe. We went to have breakfast in J&J Tabuan where all of my family members ordered noodles. I ordered the ussual, roti canai and teh tarik.



This is my youngest sister, Kiah. I'm quite jealous of her because she can eat anything and still maintain her weight. But seriously, she eats a lot. But never gained weight. Huh if I was that lucky, I'll eat anything I want. Yesterday she ordered 'mee jawa' and 'cucur udang'. Then she helped my grandmother finish her 'roti canai'. This girl sure has a big appetite lol....



Huhu seeing her eat sure makes me hungry. But I need to watch out for my eating habits because of my condition. I don't eat 'mee jawa' tho, but it sure looks appetizing now lol. Personally, I prefer eating 'mee hoon goreng' or my fav, 'magie goreng'. Yum...yum... ;P



This is my mum. Like Kiah, she likes to eat noodles as well. Yesterday she ordered her fav, 'kueh tiaw goreng'. Looks good, smells good too. But I don't eat 'kueh tiaw'. Dunno why, hehe. My mum's fav drink is 'teh C kosong'. Don't know how she can drink the tea without any sugar. If it was me...sorry laa, yuck! Nyaman gik minum aik mati ahak ahak ahak ;P



This is a close up of what my mum ate. Inviting, isn't it?



This is my grandmother. She ate 'kueh tiaw goreng cantonese' yesterday if I'm not mistaken. I tried to eat some of the noodle and vegetable on the side but I can't eat much of it coz' it tasted horrible to me. I think I seriously can't eat 'kueh tiaw' lol. But my grandmother said the 'kueh tiaw' tasted great. Maybe it was just not my taste, hehe....



This is a close-up of the 'kueh tiaw'.



Well, it's me again. Sorry, can't show you guys what I've eaten because semua dah masuk lam perut dah masa tok. Lambat cerita ahaksss. The 'teh tarik' was so good until I finished it before my 'roti canai' arrived lol.

After breakfast we went to a lot of places. Saja nak embak nenek 'ronda-ronda kotaraya'. Went to Avon to buy mum & my things. Then we went to SP to go to an anime shop. I bought a few things there. Then we went to Tabuan Jaya where my grandmother bought a purse and a watch. But unluckily, she lost her newly bought watch when she went shopping in Yen-Yen shortly after, huhu.

It was raining heavily in the evening and we had to 'lepak-lepak lam kedei' for a while. We went back home afterwards to switch on the lights and feed our cats. Then we had dinner outside with my dad. I was so tired coz driving all day that I fell asleep with my laptop on my belly. Tomorrow I got another big day with my family. Better sleep early tonight ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment